Mediana A15 HeartOn AED Replacement Pads
Mediana A15 HeartOn replacement Adult/Paediatric Pads
Helping to save valuable time in the event of an emergency, these Mediana HeartOn A15 replacement electrode pads are suitable for both adult and paediatric use. The defibrillator features a patient mode switch, allowing the same pre-connected pads to be used to provide both standard adult and lower energy infant/child treatment. Unlike other brands, the dual use Mediana electrodes do not need to be used in conjunction with a paediatric key.
- For use in conjunction with the Mediana HeartOn A15 defibrillator
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan.
- What is Electrode Pad Lifespan? Over time there is a breakdown of the gel in the defibrillator pads, if AED pads are used beyond their expiration date, they will not adhere to the skin as well. During CPR compressions, AED pads with poor adhesion may pull away from the skin, thus reducing the chances that the AED will provide effective analysis and therapy. Therefore, the pads have an expiration date to help ensure that sudden cardiac arrest patients have the best possible chance of survival.
- Can be pre-connected to the defibrillator for quick use
- Keep as a spare pack or to replace pads that have been used
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric treatment
- Patient mode switch on the defibrillator changes the treatment level without needing specialist pads or an infant/child key
- Cable length: approx. 1.8m