E-Audit of Premises
Remote Auditing for Food Premises
E-Auditing acknowledges the importance of safety and distancing within food businesses during the Corona Virus pandemic. At the same time food safety for those food businesses still open or planning to open has never been more critical. This is where the Food Premises E-Audit offers remote surveillance alongside relevant food and health and safety advice. More details on the client specifications of the E-Audit can be found here. For any questions or to discuss multiple booking discounts please contact us.
Benefits of E-Audit
1) Helps to ensure peace of mind during the Covid 19 pandemic.
2) Identifies areas of noncompliance as well as appropriate remedial actions.
3) Given current social distancing requirements, it is also a safer and more cost and time effective compliance option.
4) Forms part of the Due Diligence process and provides an audit trail.
5) Helps to improve or retain high FHRS scores.
6) All audits are undertaken by qualified Environmental Health Officers.
7) Can help to benchmark across multiple sites.
Prior to the E-Audit
Contact will be made with client confirming the time, date and the format to be used for the E-Audit.
An email prior to the E-Audit will be sent to the client confirming all of the above.
It will also prepare the Food Business Owner by outlining documentation that will need to be evidenced as outlined below.
All E-Audits are run using Microsoft Teams and reports are generated automatically upon completion.
The duration of the E-Audit is determined by the size and nature of the food premises.
-At the appointed time, the client will be contacted via Microsoft Teams and the E-Audit will begin.
-The E-Audit will be broken down into sections covering all food processing operations.
1) Once the audit has been completed an indicative score and a report will be generated for the client.The report will identify areas of strengths, weaknesses and a headline summary along with recommendations.
2) The audit report pack will also include a signed certificate of completion of audit.
3) A re-auditing service is also available to assess effectiveness of remedial actions.
Once a audit has been purchased by adding the item to your shopping cart and checking out a representative will be in touch to arrange a convenient day and time for the audit to take place.