E-Learning Warehouse and Storage Level 2
HABC Level 2 Award in Warehousing and Storage Principles
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are interested in working within the logistics sector, in particular within a warehousing environment. The qualification covers the underpinning knowledge requirements to be able to store and receive goods appropriately, as well as exploring how to process and dispatch orders. The principles of effective customer service as well as an understanding of key health and safety legislation are also essential elements of this qualification.
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of warehousing and storage and learners will cover the following topics:
This is an online qualification and is completed at the learner`s pace and comfort.
Benefits of Online learning include:
- Reduction in Training costs
- Delegate can complete the course in their own time frame
- No costly travel to the training venue
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The guided learning hours for this qualification are 110. This may be adjusted in accordance with learners’ needs and/or local circumstances as long as the recommended learning hours are completed.
How is the qualification assessed?
This can be done in the following way -
This qualification may be assessed through a 40-question multiple-choice examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour 20 minutes. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 28 out of 40.
Upon successful completion learners may wish to continue their development via the completion of any of the following qualifications/Apprenticeships:
• HABC Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
• HABC Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage
• HABC Level 2 Certificate in Driving Goods Vehicles
• HABC Level 2 Diploma in Driving Goods Vehicles
• Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage
• Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Driving Goods Vehicles