Highfield Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at learners who are starting or returning to work or who need specific training in manual handling. It is also suitable for refresher training. The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of manual handling and learners will cover the following topics:
- The definition of manual handling
- The LITE stairway to safety
- Safe lifting techniques
- Correcting lifting techniques
- Lifting with more than one person
- Examples of manual handling
How long will it take?
To complete this qualification, learners should expect to undertake 10 hours of learning.
Benefits of Online Training
- Reduction in training costs
- Delegate can complete the course at a time and place of their choosing
- Elimination of costly travel
These include reasons for safe manual handling, risk assessments, manual handling equipment and how to apply safe manual handling principles.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.