This time management basics course is a half day course is designed to provide delegates with the skills required to analyse their use of time and to give them the tools to understand and improve their own self-management. This time management basics course will provide delegates with the most effective skills in the shortest possible time.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to manage their time effectively and productively!
Typically the Syllabus includes the following subjects:
- The Prioritisation Grid • Urgent versus Important
- Maintaining Responsibility
- Planning Tools
- Using a Planner
- The Importance of Setting Goals
- Knowing What You Want to Accomplish
- SMART Goals
- Strategy, Choice and Making a Difference
- Organising your Workspace
- Effective E-mail Operation
- Do, Dump, Delay, and Delegate
- Guidelines for Keeping a Piece of Paper
1/2 Day Course (3 1/2 hours)
£45.00 per candidate.
Corporate and Group discounts available, please contact the sales office for more information.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate awarded by Apple Safety Services.