This customer service training course covers all the essential customer service techniques enabling you to identify your customer’s needs and keep delivering a level of service that ensures customer satisfaction, loyalty and increased profits.
Typically the Syllabus includes the following subjects:
- Identify what your organisation has to offer its customers.
- Understand who your customers are, what they need and what they expect.
- Create a positive impression on your customers and enhance the image of your organisation.
- Choose appropriate behaviour for different customer service situations.
- Identify methods of promoting your organisation and boosting business.
- Deal effectively with situations where customer expectations have not been met.
- Telephone Handling, from Greetings to Taking Messages and Phrases to Avoid
- When and how to say NO!
1 Day Course (6 hours)
£105.00 per candidate.
Corporate and Group discounts available, please contact the sales office for more information.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate awarded by Apple Safety Services.
Suggested progression: Telephone Skills / Time Management Basics / Selling Skills Training.